Monday, September 20, 2010

Vegas Vacation!

I went to Las Vegas for Labor Day weekend with my dear friend Amanda. We had such a fun time!!!! I LOVE being with my family and I cry every time I leave them!

Highlight of the trip- seeing Le Reve at the Wynn!! Such an amazing show! Amanda and I sat in our seats for like half an hour after the show ended because we were just amazed!


Waking up to these cute kids every morning- you just can't beat that!!
Bath time! Molly is one of the happiest babies I've ever met in my life!! She smiles at EVERYTHING!!!!
Hanging out at Steve's house after he got called into the bishopric! I love my oldest brother so much!! What an amazing dude!! Steve, you're the best!
Reason he's the best, we both have flies on our key rings. Fly fishing runs in the Fife blood!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for family vacations! I miss you so much and wish I could see you before you leave- you are going to be the best missionary ever!