Tuesday, July 1, 2008





On one of out first stops, a guy was there trying to sell us a camel ride! It was a pretty sickly looking camel but it was the first camel I've ever seen so I still thought it was cool.










This is right in front of Bethlehem! We are going on another field trip in a few weeks and visit the city. And yes, we have to wear those really attractive fanny packs whenever we go on field trips. Dad, I'm sporting it with pride!









This is the Garden Tomb. It is such an awesome place! You can feel the spirit right when you walk in the garden.










Dome of the Rock on top of Temple Mount!!! A bunch of little kids kept taking pictures with us. They were so cute! They loved seeing the picture on the screen of the camera after we took the pictures. They were teaching us words in Arabic! They were so funny and kept following us around.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, What a neat experience! I can only imagine what it feels like by the tomb. I didn't even know that you were going! I hope that you have a wonderful time. Love ya, Lynn Hill